Have you thought about creating a custom wine label to match your wedding theme?
Well, these guys did! They used their engagement photos. Wine labels are an affordable option to add that personal touch that guests will love.
For your wedding, have fun naming your wine. A few ideas to consider:
- Your last name(s).
- Your pet’s name.
- Pet names for each other.
- Venue or city you are getting married in.
- Street you live on.
- The vintage can be your wedding date.
Custom wine labels are becoming a trend and can be used for any special occasion.
- Want to give out a special gift to your wedding party?
- Bridesmaids and grooms can continue to celebrate you long after your big day has past.
- Organizing a family party
- Consider a using a group photo or a family seal.
- Work event or holiday party
- Use the label to say thanks to your team and include your company logo.
- Unique business gifts
- Leave your clients with your personalized branded wine. Perfect for the holidays or make it your signature leave behind when making sales calls.
- Anniversary or retirement party.
- What better way to highlight the honoree(s) then with their face on a bottle of vino.
- Grand opening
- Launching a new business or a new location? Showcase the building with an architectural photo and the opening date
At The Print Cafe you can create your own personalized wine label with custom text and photos. We print everything in house so our turn around time is fast. The full adhesive backing makes it easy to apply. If you need help getting started, we have many designs to choose from.
Discuss a custom solution with one of our specialists today. Stop in at our Fort Collins store. Or call 970.226.3800.